Community Event Links
- This event has passed.
Powerful Tools for Caregivers
October 5 @ 2:30 pm - November 9 @ 4:00 pm
Master the tools to make a difficult task more manageable.
Each program is offered in weekly classes – 90 minutes each week for 6 weeks. There is no charge but space is limited so please pre-register.
- Taking Care of YOU
- Identifying and Reducing personal stress
- Communicating feelings, needs and concerns
- Learning from our emotions
- Mastering Caregiving decisions
- Learning tools to change what you can and accept what you can’t
Classes are open to the community – no age or income requirements.
Starting October 5- November 9
2:30 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Seton Medical Center – Harker Heights
Classroom 1 and 2
850 W. Central Texas Expy.
Harker Heights, TX. 76548
In-home respite care during class may be available for your loved one.
To register or for more information, please contact