Reduce Energy Costs with Help from Hill Country Community Action, Inc.
If you receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI), VA Means-Tested Program Income, or otherwise qualify for assistance, you could receive free installation of weatherization materials and education. Services you may qualify for include:
- Ceiling, wall, and floor insulation
- Caulking/weather stripping
- Duct sealing/air infiltration measures
- Tune up or replacement of inefficient heating & cooling systems/appliances
- Energy Star Windows
- Water heater insulation
- Water heater pipe insulation
- LED bulbs
- Low-flow showerheads
The Hill Country Coummunity Action, Inc. is accepting applications to help control energy costs. Find your nearest location below to apply today.