- This event has passed.
A Matter of Balance
February 17 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Do you have a FEAR of Falling? Do you stay home and avoid being active?
Learn what YOU can DO to MANAGE your fear.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your fears
- Staying active through easy exercises
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Making safety improvements at your home
- Delaying complications
- Changing “Fall-ty” Habits
Classes will be held at Lometa Senior Center, 111 W. Railway Street in Lometa, Texas 76853. Each program offered in 2-hour classes on Mondays and Wednesdays for 4 weeks.
Class dates and times:
- Monday, February 17 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 19 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 24 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 26 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 2 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 4 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 9 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
No charge, but space is limited. Pre-registration is requested. To register or for more information, please contact: Theresa Mireles at 800-447-7169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 17
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls
- Event Tags:
- balance, fall risks, Lometa
- Lometa Senior Center
- 111 W. Railway Street
Lometa, TX 76853 United States + Google Map