A Matter of Balance
February 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Do you have a FEAR of Falling? Do you stay home and avoid being active?
Learn what YOU can DO to MANAGE your fear.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your fears
- Staying active through easy exercises
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Making safety improvements at your home
- Delaying complications
- Changing “Fall-ty” Habits
Classes will be held at Gatesville Senior Multi-Service Center, 208 N Lutterloh Ave. in Gatesville, Texas 76528. Each program offered in 2-hour classes on Fridays for 6 weeks.
Class dates and times:
- Friday, February 21 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, February 28 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 6 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 13 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 20 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 27 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
No charge, but space is limited. Pre-registration is requested. To register or for more information, please contact: Theresa Mireles at 800-447-7169 or email@example.com.