- This event has passed.
A Matter of Balance – Belton
September 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Do you have a FEAR of Falling? Do you stay home and avoid being active?
Learn what YOU can DO to MANAGE your fear.
A Matter of Balance Class is free but space is limited.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your fears
- Staying active through easy exercises
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Making safety improvements at your home
- Delaying complications
- Changing “Fall-ty” Habits
Classes will be held Thursday afternoons from 2 pm – 4 pm at the Central Texas Council of Governments, 2180 North Main Street in Belton, Texas 76513.
Pre-registration is requested due to limited space. To register or for more information, please contact: Theresa Mireles at 800-447-7169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, October 6, 2 pm – 4 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2 pm – 4 pm
- Thursday, October 20, 2 pm – 4 pm
- Thursday, October 27, 2 pm – 4 pm