A Matter of Balance – Holland
February 7 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Do you have a FEAR of Falling? Do you stay home and avoid being active?
Learn what YOU can DO to MANAGE your fear.
A Matter of Balance Class is free but space is limited.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your fears
- Staying active through easy exercises
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Making safety improvements at your home
- Delaying complications
- Changing “Fall-ty” Habits
Classes will be held Tuesday mornings from 9:30 am – 11:30 am at the First United Methodist Church, 204 N. Hogan Street in Holland, Texas.
Pre-registration is requested due to limited space. To register or for more information, please contact: Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, February 7, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Tuesday, February 14, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Tuesday, February 28, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Tuesday, March 7, 9:30 am – 11:30 am