- This event has passed.
A Matter of Balance – Lampasas Afternoons
September 23 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Do you have a FEAR of Falling? Do you stay home and avoid being active?
Learn what YOU can DO to MANAGE your fear.
A Matter of Balance Class is free but space is limited.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your fears
- Staying active through easy exercises
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Making safety improvements at your home
- Delaying complications
- Changing “Fall-ty” Habits
Classes will be held at the Lampasas Multi Service Sr. Center, 901 S Live Oak Street, Lampasas, TX. Each program is offered in 2-hour classes on Friday afternoons for eight weeks.
Class dates and times:
- Friday, September 23 at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 30 mat 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Pre-registration is requested due to limited space. To register or for more information, please contact: Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.