- This event has passed.
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group – Belton
May 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
AAACT offers support groups for caregivers, individuals living with Alzheimer’s and others dealing with the disease. All support groups are facilitated by trained individuals. We’ll meet on the last Wednesday of each month, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., at the CTCOG building located at 2180 North Main Street in Belton, Texas.
Build a support system with people who understand
Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
Upcoming 2022 schedule:
- Wednesday, June 29 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 27 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 31 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 28 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Contact Theresa Mireles for more information at email@example.com or call 254-770-2346.