- This event has passed.
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group – Lampasas
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
AAACT offers support groups for caregivers, individuals living with Alzheimer’s and others dealing with the disease. All support groups are facilitated by trained individuals. We’ll meet on the 3rd Friday of each month, 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., at the County Annex Building located at 409 S. Pecan Street in Lampasas, Texas.
Build a support system with people who understand
Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
Upcoming 2022 schedule:
- Friday, June 17 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, July 15 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, August 19 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, September 16 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.