Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group – St. Mary’s Catholic Church
July 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
AAACT offers support groups for caregivers, individuals living with Alzheimer’s and others dealing with the disease. All support groups are facilitated by trained individuals. We’ll meet on the first Monday of each month, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., at St. Mary’s Catholic Church located at 1018 S. 7th Street in Temple, Texas.
Build a support system with people who understand
Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
Upcoming 2022 schedule:
- Monday, August 1 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Monday, September 5 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Contact Theresa Mireles for more information at email@example.com or call 254-770-2346.