- This event has passed.
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group – Temple Public Library
July 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
AAACT offers support groups for caregivers, individuals living with Alzheimer’s and others dealing with the disease. All support groups are facilitated by trained individuals. We’ll meet on the first Friday of each month, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., at the Temple Public Library located at 100 W Adams Ave in Temple, Texas.
Build a support system with people who understand
Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
Upcoming 2022 schedule:
- Friday, August 5 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Friday, September 2 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Contact Theresa Mireles for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 254-770-2346.