- This event has passed.
Chronic Pain Self Management – Goldthwaite
September 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Do you Struggle with… CHRONIC PAIN?
Learn what YOU can DO to MANAGE your health.
Topics covered include:
- Appropriate use of medications
- Pacing activities and rest
- Dealing with frustration
- Dealing with stress
- Dealing with isolation
- Dealing with fatigue
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Setting goals
This class is held at the Goldthwaite Senior Center, 1003 Parker Rd. in Goldthwaite, Texas 76844, phone number is 325-648-3122. Classes are 2 1/2 hours held weekly for 6 weeks on Fridays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Class dates and times:
- Friday, September 10 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 17 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 24 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 1 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 8 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 15 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
There is no charge for the class, but space is limited. Pre-registration is requested. Classes are open for the community – no age or income requirements.
For information and to register, please contact Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2346 or email email@example.com.