Chronic Pain Self Management – Goldthwaite
August 23 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Do you Struggle with… CHRONIC PAIN?
Learn what YOU can DO to MANAGE your health.
Topics covered include:
- Appropriate use of medications
- Pacing activities and rest
- Dealing with frustration
- Dealing with stress
- Dealing with isolation
- Dealing with fatigue
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Setting goals
This class is held at the Goldthwaite Senior Center, 2110 Priddy Rd. in Goldthwaite, Texas 76844. Classes are 2 1/2 hours held weekly for 6 weeks on Mondays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Class dates and times:
- Monday, August 23 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 30 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, September 6 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, September 13 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, September 20 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, September 27 at 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
There is no charge for the class, but space is limited. Pre-registration is requested. Classes are open for the community – no age or income requirements.
For information and to register, please contact Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2346 or email email@example.com.