Chronic Pain Self Management – Lampasas
September 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Do you Struggle with… CHRONIC PAIN?
Learn what YOU can DO to MANAGE your health.
Topics covered include:
- Appropriate use of medications
- Pacing activities and rest
- Dealing with frustration
- Dealing with stress
- Dealing with isolation
- Dealing with fatigue
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Setting goals
This class is held at the Lampasas County Annex (in the conference room), 409 S. Pecan Street in Lampasas, Texas. Classes are 2 1/2 hours held weekly for 6 weeks on Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Class dates and times:
- Thursday, Sept. 9 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 16 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 23 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 30 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 14 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 21 at 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
There is no charge for the class, but space is limited. Pre-registration is requested. Classes are open for the community – no age or income requirements.
For information and to register, please contact Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2346 or email email@example.com.