Diabetes Self Management
October 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Do you struggle with diabetes?
Learn what you can do to manage your health.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the Disease
- Selecting healthy foods
- Planning healthy menus
- Staying active
- Dealing with stress
- Delaying complications
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Setting goals
Each program offered in 2 ½ hour weekly classes for 6 weeks. Class is at the Coryell Memorial Hospital, 1507 W. Main St., Building #2, in Gatesville, TX, 76528.
Class dates and times:
- Friday, October 25 at 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 1 at 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 15 at 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 22 at 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 6 at 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 13 at 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Classes are free, but space is limited. Classes are open for the community – no age or income requirements. Pre-registration is requested by calling 800-447-7169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.