Diabetes Self Management – Gatesville
July 12 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Do you struggle with diabetes?
Learn what you can do to manage your health.
Diabetes Self-Management Class is free but space is limited.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the Disease
- Selecting healthy foods
- Planning healthy menus
- Staying active
- Dealing with stress
- Delaying complications
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Setting goals
This program has been recognized by the American Diabetes Association. Each program offered in 2-hour weekly classes for 6 weeks. The class is at the Coryell Memorial Hospital, 1507 W. Main St., Building #2, in Gatesville, TX, 76528.
Class dates and times:
- Monday, July 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, July 19 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, July 26 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 2 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 9 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 16 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Classes are free and open for the community – no age or income requirements. Pre-registration is requested by contacting Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.