Diabetes Self Management – Harker Heights
February 1 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Do you struggle with diabetes?
Learn what you can do to manage your health.
Diabetes Self-Management Class is free but space is limited.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the Disease
- Planning & selecting healthy foods
- Staying active
- Learning to communicate with your family and healthcare team
- Setting goals & action plans
This program has been recognized by the American Diabetes Association. Each program is offered in 1 1/2-hour weekly classes for 6 weeks. The class is at the Recreation Center, 307 Millers Crossing in Harker Heights, Texas.
Class dates and times:
- Wednesday, February 1 from 9 am to 11 am
- Wednesday, February 8 from 9 am to 11 am
Classes are free and open to the community – no age or income requirements. Pre-registration is requested by contacting Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.