- This event has passed.
Medicare Open Enrollment Period in Belton
December 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Have You Done Your Yearly Medicare Plan Review?
The Area Agency on Aging of Central Texas (AAACT), the designated State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for Bell County, will be available to meet with Medicare beneficiaries concerning health and prescription drug plan options for 2020. Click here to download the flyer for open enrollment in Belton – November and December 2019.
The Belton Medicare Annual Enrollment Period will be held at the Central Texas Council of Governments, 2180 N. Main, Conference Room D9 in Belton, Texas. The November and December dates are:
- Tuesday, November 12 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, November 14 at 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, November 21 at 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 26 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, December 2 at 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3 at 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4 at 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, December 5 at 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, December 6 at 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Please be sure to bring the following information with you:
- Medicare Card
- List of medications and dosage
- Preferred pharmacy
- Household income
Call 1-800-447-7169 for more information. Assistance is provided on a walk-in basis only.