- This event has passed.
Medicare Open Enrollment Period in Belton
October 15, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Have You Done Your Yearly Medicare Plan Review?
The Area Agency on Aging of Central Texas (AAACT), the designated State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for Bell County, will be available to meet with Medicare beneficiaries concerning health and prescription drug plan options for 2020. Click here to download the open enrollment flyer for Belton – October 2019.
The Belton Medicare Annual Enrollment Period will be held at the Central Texas Council of Governments, 2180 N. Main, Conference Room D9 in Belton, Texas. The October dates are:
- Tuesday, October 15 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 17 at 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 22 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 24 at 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 29 at 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 31 at 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Please be sure to bring the following information with you:
- Medicare Card
- List of medications and dosage
- Preferred pharmacy
- Household income
Call 1-800-447-7169 for more information. Assistance is provided on a walk-in basis only.