Powerful Tools for Caregivers
March 5 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Self-care education for family caregivers
Master the tools to make a difficult task more manageable.
- Taking care of YOU
- Identifying and reducing personal stress
- Communicating feelings, needs and concerns
- Learning from our emotions
- Mastering caregiving decisions
- Learning tools to change what you can and accept what you can’t
Each program is offered in 90-minute weekly classes for six weeks. Class is at the Temple Community Clinic at 1905 S. Curtis B. Elliot Rd, in Temple, Texas 76501.
Class dates and times:
- Thursday, March 5 at 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, March 19 at 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, March 26 at 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 2 at 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 9 at 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 16 at 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Classes are free, but space is limited. Classes are open for the community – no age or income requirements. Pre-registration is requested by calling 800-447-7169.