Powerful Tools for Caregivers – Lampasas
December 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Self-care education for family caregivers
Master the tools to make a difficult task more manageable.
- Taking care of YOU
- Stress Reduction
- Communication with family and friends
- Mastering difficult decisions
- When to embrace change
Classes will be held at the Lampasas County Annex conference room, 409 S. Pecan Street, Lampasas, TX. Each program is offered in 1 1/2-hour classes on Monday afternoons for six classes.
Class dates and times:
- Monday, December 6 at 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 13 at 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 20 at 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 10 at 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 24 at 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 31 at 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Classes are free, but space is limited. Classes are open for the community – no age or income requirements. Pre-registration is requested by contacting Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2346 or email@example.com.