Powerful Tools for Caregivers – Temple
September 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Self-care education for family caregivers
Master the tools to make a difficult task more manageable.
- Taking care of YOU
- Stress Reduction
- Communication with family and friends
- Mastering difficult decisions
- When to embrace change
Classes will be held at the Sammons Community Center, 2220 W Ave. D, Temple, TX. Each program is offered in 1 1/2-hour classes on Wednesday mornings for six classes.
Class dates and times:
- Wednesday, September 28 at 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 5 at 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 12 at 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Classes are free, but space is limited. Classes are open to the community – with no age or income requirements. Pre-registration is requested by contacting Theresa Mireles at 254-770-2346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.