- This event has passed.
Powerful Tools for Caregivers
December 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Self-care education for family caregivers
Master the tools to make a difficult task more manageable.
- Taking care of YOU
- Identifying and reducing personal stress
- Communicating feelings, needs and concerns
- Learning from our emotions
- Mastering caregiving decisions
- Learning tools to change what you can and accept what you can’t
Each program is offered in 90-minute weekly classes for six weeks. Class is at the Central Texas Council of Governments, 2180 North Main Street in Belton, Texas 76513.
Class dates and times:
- Monday, December 9 at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, December 16 at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, December 23 at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, December 30 at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, January 6 at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, January 13 at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Classes are free, but space is limited. Classes are open for the community – no age or income requirements. Pre-registration is requested by calling 800-447-7169.
Click here to download flyer – Dec. Powerful Tools for Caregivers CTCOG.